Mario Paint Special! Mario Paint Special!

Odd in a very sweet way. Very creative. I just enjoyed it!

Bertn1991 responds:

Aw, thanks! : D

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 3 Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 3

You did it again

Even though there's a lot of funny stuff on this site, I rarely laugh out loud at anything on newgrounds anymore. But the Parody Rangers episodes have been hilarious! If this really is the last one, at least it went out on a high. Thank you for making me laugh so much!
P.s. thanks also for explaining the thing about piss streams, it always annoyed me that women never understand. I'll direct many women to this cartoon so they can finally understand!

Blob Havoc Blob Havoc

Nice one

Wow the music worked really well with it! It was a little short but looks promising. Good luck with future flashes!

TheRealGreenEagle responds:

Cool! Thanks again. Man, all you guys are great! More, longer stuff is coming!
And for such great audio, have an E-Cookie! (::)

Love Letters Love Letters

Moving flash man

I loved how he still writes her letters after what he did...it shows how crazy love made him. This is a great flash keep up the good work!

SoaD - Bounce! SoaD - Bounce!

Great song, great flash. They deserve each other.

What an amazing look on the song?! The power of a pogo stick! I loved the ideas, please make some more SoaD flashes! Please!

AcidX responds:

^_^ Thankies!
I will be making more SoaD flashes... Though this is prolly gonna the craziest of them all ;(
Glad you liked it! More to come ;)

Legend without Zelda BOD2 Legend without Zelda BOD2

Great Movie! Fear chickens!

I thought it was about time someone warned the world of the threat that chickens pose. Seeing that town destroyed may open peoples eyes! Great movie, brilliant finish to this story.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

yeah, makes up for the boring part 1 eh ^^
Chickens are indeed more dangerous then the hole in the ozon layer

Arch & Toast Arch & Toast

Dark

This is strange but I like it. I like strange dark movies. They just make me feel really strange afterwards. So well done on this!

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

I don't know what to say

I don't know what it is that hit me about it, but that flash was amazing. Sound was perfect!

Sheik's a woman? Sheik's a woman?

Good but short

Really good but too short. By the way, have you seen Sheik Be a Woman. It's just like this.

Sloppy Fight 2 Sloppy Fight 2

Awesome

This is one of the best fight scenes I have ever seen. No, wait, it IS THE BEST! Brilliant music aswell. This rocks so much!